As an award-winning San Francisco real estate agent since 1981, Laurie’s high level of service and experience achieves consistent results above and beyond client expectations. Her high energy, ardent enthusiasm, proven marketing, and effective negotiation skills have earned her respect throughout the real estate industry.
Laurie’s success is driven by her ability to transform a client’s dreams into a rewarding reality, providing her buyers and sellers with confidence that is difficult to come by in today’s market. As a trusted advisor, her knowledge and sensitivity to your needs will make your real estate transaction a smooth, satisfying, and successful experience.
Her clients appreciate the emphasis on high-quality, customized service with a “can-do” attitude. Laurie is dedicated and passionate about her commitment to her number one priority and a hallmark of her success: client satisfaction.
Clients can expect and receive consistent support from start to finish and beyond with an emphasis on handling all matters properly with attention to the many details involved in real estate transactions. Always upholding the highest ethical and legal standard has earned Laurie her stellar reputation and strong repeat and referral business throughout the years.
Satisfied clients are the foundation of her business and she enjoys equally representing both buyers and sellers in all niches of the competitive San Francisco real estate market. Clients appreciate the team approach to solve their real estate needs and have high regard for the Nierenberg Group.
Together with Bruce Lyon, this dynamic team provides the highest level of service and most comprehensive set of real estate skills available to buyers and sellers of residential real estate today.
- #1 Team Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Pacific Heights Office, 2020, 2019, 2016
- #2 Team Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Pacific Heights Office, 2015, 2013
- The Leading 100 Teams List, 2018, 2017
- Member of Coldwell Banker Global Luxury International President’s Premier – Top 1% Internationally
- San Francisco's Top Agent Network - Top 10%
- #30 Agent of Top 100 and Top 1% Coldwell Banker Northern California, 2016
- #16 Agent of Top 100 Coldwell Banker San Francisco/Peninsula, 2016
- #2 Agent TRI Coldwell Banker, 2002
- #3 Agent TRI Coldwell Banker 2007
- #4 Agent TRI Coldwell Banker, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- #5 Agent TRI Coldwell Banker, 2004 and 2003
- Top 10 Producing Agent for TRI Coldwell Banker 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997 & 1996
- #1 Top Producing Agent in Fillmore Street office for 1997, 1996, 1994, 1992, and 1991
- Comprehensive knowledge of the S.F. real estate market and real estate trends
- Superb sales, communication, and marketing skills
- Highly respected as a real estate industry leader-the consummate professional.